Jodi McQueen - A Creative Life
Astonishing grand limited edition of 500 sets of 2 full-leather Italian calfskin volumes,
fitted within a half-leather and Italian cloth clamshell box.
The clamshell boxes contain a concealed media compartment,
to accommodate, digital storage relating to the tribute edition.
The edition required 32,000 individual genuine gold hand toolings.
3000 original double-size hand marbled papers were created in house.
15,000 square feet of the very finest full vegetable tanned Tuscan calfskins,
were required for the edition, resulting in each number set as a unique work of art.
Oversize 14 x 14 inch pages, many as gatefolds, showcase the brilliance of the masterful
design, printing and binding which fittingly herald the creative artistry, passion and beauty
of Jodi McQueen, and are evocative of a love she will long engender.
The Backpackers ~ Los Mochileros by Petra Barth
Limited edition bound folio within clamshell box. Photographs and text, on acid free paper.
Binding and Clamshell are wrapped in acid free Asahi Cloth, and blind debossed with
Title, Author, and hand applied pattern of sojourning footprints. 13" x 18" overall size.
Clamshell interior and book's endleaves employed key environment photographs,
imbuing setting design elements, as conceived by the Photographer. Edition of 8 sets.
". . . In my photographs, I am interested in transitory and intuitive moments and the subtleties of the overall scene.
My goal is to create an emotional connection with the viewer so that through the esthetic, the content of the images
becomes more powerful as you become more intimately involved with the photograph." ------ Petra Barth
Deluxe leather bound signed First Edition, limited to 100 Copies. Hand Bound and hand gold tooled,
in 23kt gold. Acid free pages sewn through the folded signatures, printed in color, with special effects
in the text composition to suggest the spoken voice, handwritten notes and numerous documents, which
underscore the author's text. Family pictures restored and vintage Ephemera depicted in full color.
Hand made marbled papers are cloth hinged. Raised band spines are titled in genuine 23kt gold.
774 pages, 8.5" x 11" trim size. Typesetting, proofing, and graphic design by Book Arts.
" . . . but much of what makes us who we are is not only a matter of fact.
What makes us who we are is a matter of what was—and what could have been.
We each have a story to tell. This is mine." -------- M i c h a e l J . H a c k e r
- Limited Edition Bookbinding - TENNESSEE
- A celebration of Tennessee Williams and the Book arts featuring the First Printing of the Newly Discovered Williams' play These Are The Stairs You Got to Watch with the full text of Cat on a Hot Tin Roof and Glass Menagerie
Hand sewn with linen thread through the folds of each four page signature onto fine linen binding tapes
- Sewn leaves attached to the cover boards using split-board construction
- Oxford Hollow-back binding End-leaves hinged with fine binding cloth
- Headbands hand woven of genuine silk and hand sewn to the binding
- End-leaves hand painted, in a mid-twentieth century inspired design, evoking the high-design period of Williams's career pinnacle.
- Bound in natural full grain, vegetable tanned, full aniline, hand finished Tuscan Calf
- "New Orleans" inspired cover design and presentation case Gold tooled entirely by hand in genuine gold using various modern and antique hand pallets
- Elephant folio - overall size 15 x 22
- 1500 Copies in Letterpress Print using four colors of ink
Protagonisti del Rinascimento Fiorentino
Protagonists of the Florentine Renaissance
U f f i z i G a l l e r y
Edition of 485
The Limited Edition Fine Leather Bound set, in vegetable tanned Tuscan calfskin,
of 10 art-prints from Drawings by Renaissance Masters.
Never before published, rendered in original size, and
Curated by the Uffizi Gallery, with it’s imprimatur.
Hand sewn fascicule with Uffizi commentary
accompanies the Elephant Size Suite of Loose Prints.
Contained in a silk folio, within an archival Leather Clamshell Box,
which is hand tooled in 23kt gold.
WELSH TABLE TALK
University of Alabama, Huntsville
Limited Edition - 200 Total Books
Letterpress printed - four colors of ink on Fabriano Rusticus, in Baskerville type
Bound in Florentine Calfskin with a matching leather presentation box
Original paste paper decorative end papers
Original Artwork - 6 more intaglio prints bound within the book
Accompanied by a suite of 3 loose Original Artwork intaglio prints in a cloth covered folio